Getting some general make up tips for different occasions is a great idea since you don't want to wear the same type of makeup on every occasion. Makeup for office will be completely different from how you apply makeup on a wedding or birthday party.
Makeup tips and tricks often tell you to use the right foundation that matches your skin tone, use concealers to hide the blemishes on your skin and a shimmer on eyes so you they look fresh and bright. All these make up tips address the way you should wear makeup but there are few things common in every type of makeup and one should be aware of them. We have given some dos and don'ts of makeup below so you know how you can wear makeup without damaging your skin or ruining your personality by wearing makeup that goes drastically against your facial features.
Make Up Tips - The Do's
Make Up Tips - The Don'ts
- Don't ever wear makeup in a hurry especially if you don't have any experience of doing admirable makeup in a jiffy.
- Don't take makeup tips and tricks from people you know aren't very good with makeup. You would only want to take the advice of professionals and it isn't hard to get their advice now that you have internet access.
- Don't treat makeup like clothes, which means not to wear it all the time. We know this sounds one of the cliched make up tips but what's important needs mentioning. If you're too lazy to remove makeup at night and sleep while it is on, you're suffocating your skin all night long.
- Don't ever try to overdo your makeup. If something seems missing, you can add it later on but if you overdo it, there is no coming back unless may be you remove the whole makeup.
- Don't ever use the wrong concealer that goes against your foundation or skin. While hiding blemishes, you might make them look like skin spots from sun.
- Don't fall for every new product you see on TV or magazine. Everything is not made for you or your skin.
While you are on your way to learning professional makeup, don't hesitate from collecting the make up tips from professionals. Explore and research about things before you even think of using them on your skin.